Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sun, 4 Jan 2004 00:55:19 -0500
Sender:   Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Jack Dozier <jackdozier@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:   Yellow-billed Loon; 3 Jan 04

John Murphy and I saw the loon at Lake Horton after the fog lifted. It was with a Common Loon. It finally swam across the way from the N side towards our S location, and I was able to get a recognizable photo of it. A very unexpected lifer! Met a lot of very nice folks from the area, and AL, and saw other friends from FL. Also saw a Ross's Goose flying with Canada's. Thank y'all very much, Jack

Jack Dozier Alligator Pt., FL jackdozier@earthlink.net