Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:06:42 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Michael Mitchell <mnm@UCLA.EDU>
Subject:   SAS Starter Kit

Greetings We have created a SAS Starter Kit on our site at http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/sas/sk/. While these pages focus on the basics of using SAS for those getting started with SAS, they also can also be useful if you want navigate our site viewing a subset of the pages that focus on common issues and basic questions.

We hope that you find these pages useful.

Best regards,

Michael Mitchell Statistical Consulting Group UCLA Academic Technology Services http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/