Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:52:30 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "R. Karna" <rkarna@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:   Patient Profile

Hi All,

I want to create a patient profile in which the first page include inclu/exlu and demographics information of the patient and the second page will be a patient history and baselin vital sign , third page include conmed and physical history and fourth page is ae and vital sign. All these four parts have been required to be in the same output. Any one can give me any idea or if code that I can go by?

Thanks R Karna