Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 29 Feb 2004 10:07:57 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Liz Horsey <lhorsey@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Atlanta Audubon March meeting

This is a program that I personally have been waiting YEARS to see! And I will get my chance on March 11, 7:30 pm at the Unitarian Universalist Church in Atlanta. (See www.atlantaaudubon.org for directions.)

THE THREE WARBLERS Presented by Nathan Klaus

Information on three disturbance-dependent songbirds: Cerulean warbler, Swainson's Warbler, and Golden-winged warbler.

The April meeting will be Atlanta Audubon's annual photo contest, so start flipping through your stacks now!

Liz Horsey Northwest Atlanta lhorsey@mindspring.com