Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:15:24 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Julie and Walt <jules7@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Eufaula
Comments: To: phoxinus@mindspring.com

As I wrote to Bob the other day, I have made some half-hearted efforts for LeConte's in several trips to the Bradley this winter. The most reliable area from year to year is the patch of broomsedge on the east side of the road that runs north/south, some what bisecting the Bradley. I haven't had any there so far this winter...plus other typically decent places for this species are under water right now, as Bob mentioned.

Walt Chambers Columbus ----- Original Message ----- From: Christopher Skelton To: GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 11:34 AM Subject: [GABO-L] Eufaula

Hello all,

I spent Saturday morning at Eufaula NWR and also had little luck with LeConte's and Sedge Wren. A single probable for each is the best I could do. The only thing I can add to Bob's report is 1 Black and White Warbler.

Chris Skelton chris.skelton@gcsu.edu

Christopher Skelton phoxinus@mindspring.com Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.