Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 6 Feb 2004 21:49:52 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Lex Jansen <spam@LEXJANSEN.COM>
Subject:      Re: obtain external file date/time

Richard,

Richard A. DeVenezia (http://www.devenezia.com/downloads/sas/sascbtbl/index.html) has some EXCELLENT examples of what you are looking for. He has some great stuff about Windows API interfaces.

HTH,

Lex Jansen

Please reply to the newsgroup. In order to fight spam and virusses replies to my email address listed in this post will be deleted without reading. If you want to reply to me personally, please replace "spam" with "admin" in the e-mail address. An alternative means of contact is the form at: http://www.lexjansen.com/feedback

"Richard Graham" <richard@GLENCAIRN-CONSULTING.COM> wrote in message news:200402061940.BAB48788@ms1.verisignmail.com... > Anyone have a SAS method for capturing the date/time of a > windows file. A WIN32 API call would be good or an scl > function.