Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Feb 2004 11:56:06 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Charles Patridge <charles_s_patridge@PRODIGY.NET>
Subject:      Re: SAS Curious
Comments: To: nsajus@YAHOO.COM

Ann,

Michael Davis is correct.

I suggest if you wish to learn SAS (as a beginner) just to get a feel and become a little knowledgeable, I suggest you try buying the SAS LE (Learning Edition) for $125.00.

There are some reviews, comments, and other related notes about SAS LE on my website which I have gathered from other people's experiences with this.

Point your browser to http://www.sconsig.com and scroll down through Table of Contents until you see an item about SAS LE.

You can buy SAS LE directly from SAS or I believe through Amazon.com - remember the current version of this product will expire 12/2006 until they decide to release a newer version - no matter what you paid for the product - there are no renewals/updates/upgrades that I am aware of.

HTH, Charles Patridge