Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:49:04 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Bruce Johnson <bjohnson@SOLUCIENT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Giving a talk on SAS: font
Comments: To: Kevin Roland Viel <kviel@EMORY.EDU>

Do you have a code example of what you're referring to?

________________________________ Bruce A. Johnson bjohnson@solucient.com

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Kevin Roland Viel Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 3:46 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Giving a talk on SAS: font

Greetings,

Tomorrow I give my first SAS talk outside of the classroom or the university. I find that even using 16 font Courier new that only small sections of code fit on my Powerpoint slide. This has caused me to deviate from my normal style such as one DO (loop, while, until) per line. Does anyone have a suggestion? I choose not to use another monospace font such as SAS, because I am not using my own laptop for the presentation.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Viel Department of Epidemiology Rollins School of Public Health Emory University Atlanta, GA 30322 This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is confidential and legally protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient, please do not read, copy or use this message or any attachments, and do not disclose them to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you, Solucient LLC (rev eXclaimer 2x)