Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Feb 2004 10:00:46 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Roberto Valdivia <valdivia@MONTANA.EDU>
Subject:      Error Message

Hi, I am using SAS v. 8. I've got this error, any idea how to solve it? Thanks,

(SASXKINI): PHASE 3 KERNEL INITIALIZATION FAILED. UNABLE TO INITIALIZE THE SAS KERNEL Please contact your SAS Software Representative to obtain your updated SETINIT information. ERROR: Initialization of SETINIT information from SASHELP failed. FATAL: Unable to initialize the options subsystem.