Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Feb 2004 19:38:03 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         NetComm888 <netcomm888@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Microsoft Excel Macro help!!!!!!

I know this is not the board for Excel. But since people here are very knowledgeble and helpful, i wanna give it a shot

I want to assign macro to a command button called "Enter". When I first click that button, it is supposed to copy the 2nd row of a spreadsheet called "stage" into the 2nd row of another spreadsheet called "tblDemo". The 2nd row of "stage" will be dynamtically changed from time to time. So everytime when you click "Enter", it is supposed to copy the 2nd row of "stage" into the next row of "tblDemo". I'm really not good at writing macro in Excel. I used "record" to compile the following codes. But it will only copy into the same row of "tblDemo". So how should I change the following codes to achieve the goal?

Sub Enter_Click() Sheets("tblDemo").Select Range("A3").Select Sheets("stage").Select Rows("2:2").Select Selection.Copy Sheets("tblDemo").Select ActiveSheet.Paste Sheets("stage").Select Application.CutCopyMode = False End Sub