Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:41:16 +0200
Reply-To: Samuel <samuel@WATCHWISE.COM>
Sender: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From: Samuel <samuel@WATCHWISE.COM>
Subject: Attention Toronto area SAS users
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed
After successful series of SAS seminars performed recently by YieldWise
Canada Inc (<http://www.yieldwise.com/>http://www.yieldwise.com) for SAS
users in BC, the company is offering now series of two-hours SAS consulting
seminars for Toronto Area SAS users. Seminars are conducted at customer
location and free of charges.
During SAS consulting seminars you will be offered a short presentation on
a selected topic, and then your questions will be answered by SAS experts.
You can propose your own topic (or topics) for this seminar, or select from
1. How to implement object-based statistical analysis with SAS
2. How to develop reusable programs with SAS Macro
3. How to management data/programs using data dictionary (meta-data techniques)
4. How to develop web-based hierarchical (drill-down) reporting and/or
graphic system with SAS
5. How to develop reusable programs for data extraction/transformation/loading
Such seminars, conducted as informal meetings, enable SAS users to discuss
topics of mutual interest and to receive answers to their pressing questions.
Please, contact Tanya Kolosova on email email@example.com or on phone 416 830
1526 if you have any interest or questions regarding SAS seminars.
1. Programming Techniques for Object-Based Statistical Analysis with SAS
( http://www.sas.com/apps/pubscat/bookdetails.jsp?catid=1&pc=55869 )
2. Table-Driven Strategies for Rapid SAS Applications Development
( http://www.sas.com/apps/pubscat/bookdetails.jsp?catid=1&pc=55198 )