Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:35:21 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Kevin Roland Viel <kviel@EMORY.EDU>
Subject:      GPLOT and HTML

Greetings,

Having finally RTFM at relevant and helpful parts, I have produced something close to what I minimally need. I did this using GPLOT with ODS HTML. I would like to have up to five plots output, three of which could be saved .gif files. If I manipulate the HTML document, it seems I may be able to achieve this. Is there not a way to do this with GPLOT and ODS? Secondly, I would like to have a series of pages in one file. The reviewer could abstract the data and click forward to the next. Is this possible using HTML? Third, is it possible to put an object (?) onto the page so that the reviewer could enter a decision directly on the HTML without having a second application like Excel or Access open? Writing directly to an Access file may be an option, since it seems that I might be able to programmatically (using macros or something) tell Access to include this five file. I think I prefer HTML since browsers are ubiquitous.

I would appreciate opinions on the the different options. I am sure that all will require some back ground reading and possibly learning something new, such as HTML or XML.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

Kevin Viel Department of Epidemiology Rollins School of Public Health Emory University Atlanta, GA 30322