Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (February 2004, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:43:05 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         seema <wormpai@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Proc MDC with intercepts

Hi,

We are trying to estimate a conditional logit model using Proc MDC. However currently we are unable to get any intercept estimates. What we want is intercept terms for every choice (in this case brand). Secondly, we also need t-stats and p-values for our estimates. Although the output displays columns for both of these, no stats are displayed. The code we are using is pasted below.

CODE

proc mdc data=withprice4; model decision = logprice avgreb / type=clogit nchoice=15; id hid; run;

This is what our dataset withprice4 currently looks like: Hid modelid week decision price rebate