Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 29 Mar 2004 03:55:35 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Angela <angela.remy@OMEGA-MEDIATION.COM>
Subject:      SASMACR catalog from existing macro library

Hi,

I have approx. 40 macros in source code in a macro library. Now I want to create compiled macros stored in a catalog from all of these single macros. Is there a way to do this without touching the source code as I don't want to change them in any way. I am looking for an 'autorun' or something. Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks for you help

Angela