Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:41:15 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Bobby Kidd <rakidd@FTB.COM>
Subject:      Graphs without SAS/Graph

I need to be able to edit existing graphs. The paper by Howard Schreier at http://www.nesug.org/Proceedings/nesug01/ps/ps8016.pdf has given me some ideas as to how to accomplish this. However, I have gotten stuck. I need to be able to change the cell references every month. My Excel Sheet contains historical data since 2000 which is updated on a monthly basis. I add the current month's data to the bottom of the list. This means that the chart which holds a rolling 12 month period will use the columns 1 - 12 the first month and 2 - 13 the next and 3 - 14 the month after that.

How can I dynamically change the cell references in these charts?