Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2004, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:04:41 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Paul Thompson <paul@WUBIOS.WUSTL.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Latex output

Lionel Page wrote: > Hi all, > On Stata, I use a small soft to produce automatically regressions tables in > excel in an "article style". It may be after easily converted in Latex code. > I would like to know if there is a command or a small soft to produce easily > Latex codes for an "article style" (for economists it would be great) table > of regression results. I precise that ods is not what I want : I have to > paste one by one all the coefficients in a table with the ods procedure > since the output is not an "article style" regression table. > > Thanks > > Lionel > >

I have no idea what an article style table of results is.

However, I do have a LaTeX macro which converts an arbitrary SAS dataset to LaTeX tables. One table, multiple tables governed by BY variable values, all kinda good stuff.

Plus, being a moron, I give it away.