Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:03:45 -0700
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Meridith Williamson <meridithwilliamson@yahoo.com>
Subject:   doubly-multivariate repeated measures

I am currently working on a 2X3X3 design with repeated measures on the last factor. I have attempted MANOVA syntax for this and also ran GLM repeated measures. The multivariate output is the same for both, but the univariate is different. I cannot find information on syntax for pairwise comparisons with repeated measures for main effects, or any interaction effects. If anyone knows where I can go to get this info, i would appreciate it.

Thank you, mwilliamson