Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:50:19 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Art Kendall <Art@DRKENDALL.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Control Variable
Comments: To: Allison Scott <allisonm_scott@hotmail.com>

crosstabs lets you specify up to an eight-way table. the list of variables (only one variable long in your example) is separated by the keyword BY. crosstabs tables region by vote by region.

type the word crosstabs in the syntax window (or if you exited the menus via <paste> it is already in the syntax window). highlight it and click the syntax button to see all of the options.

Art Art@DrKendall.org Social Research Consultants University Park, MD USA (301) 864-5570