Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Apr 2004 15:52:39 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Sigurd Hermansen <HERMANS1@WESTAT.COM>
Subject:      Re: SAS Bowl, where are you hiding?
Comments: To: "Delaney, Kevin P." <khd8@CDC.GOV>

Kevin: I heard after the last SUGI Bowl that some in the audience felt that events had gotten ' ... out of hand ....'. The SUGI Executive Committee team and the SI judges had, by those accounts, much too much fun. That's what happens when you mix social animals, techies, and control freaks! Sig

-----Original Message----- From: Delaney, Kevin P. [mailto:khd8@CDC.GOV] Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 5:26 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: OT: SAS Bowl, where are you hiding?

http://support.sas.com/usergroups/sugi/sugi29/glance.html

Is it perhaps folded into a BOF on Monday or Tuesday? Surely they haven't done away with it???

No offense to all of the presenters, the bartenders and the SAS band, but the SAS bowl was always a highlight for me!!!

Kevin P. Delaney KDelaney@cdc.gov