Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:04:33 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Kevin Roland Viel <kviel@EMORY.EDU>
Subject:      Autocall macro within macro

I am getting Mondaze macro strangeness:

ERROR: The keyword parameter REVIEW_DS was not defined with the macro. ERROR: The keyword parameter PATH was not defined with the macro. ERROR: The keyword parameter WORKBOOK was not defined with the macro.

This is an autocall macro within a macro in my program. It follows a %INCLUDE statment. I call another autocall macro from the same folder prior to calling it.

I just submitted the program containing the macro and resumbitted the call-no problems.

I have checked that the name of the file is Excel_gif.sas. Any insight?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

Kevin Viel Department of Epidemiology Rollins School of Public Health Emory University Atlanta, GA 30322