Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:27:40 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Christopher Amherst <camherst@MISER.UMASS.EDU>
Subject:      Suggestions on peer code reviews?

Whilst I work on this project, I realize that I'm making several design decisions that may be inefficient.

However, there is no one in the office that can review the code to give a design critique and offer suggestions on how to improve efficiency, performance, achieve elegance, etc.

So.. Anyone have suggestions on how to accomplish a peer code review in such circumstances?

Christopher