Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:22:46 +0200
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Groeneveld, Jim" <jim.groeneveld@VITATRON.COM>
Subject:      Spam test? Was: RE: testing

Is the email below a test to see whether emailing to SAS-L works? Can we expect a bunch of new spam in the future? It is evident that the amount of spam on the list is currently increasing. Do spammers subscribe for a short period of time, send their spam and then unsubscribe? Or is contributing messages to SAS-L not longer limited to subscribers?

Jim Groeneveld, MSc. Biostatistician Science Team Vitatron B.V. Meander 1051 6825 MJ Arnhem Tel: +31/0 26 376 7365 Fax: +31/0 26 376 7305 Jim.Groeneveld@Vitatron.com www.vitatron.com

My computer remains home, but I will attend SUGI 2004.

[common disclaimer]

-----Original Message----- From: blah2003 [mailto:sun_be_me@YAHOO.COM] Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 01:41 To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: testing

testing