Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Apr 2004 04:18:45 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Subscribe Sas-L Anonymous <susi_i@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Orthogonal regression?
Comments: To: "(GVSUG) Paige Miller" <paige.miller@KODAK.COM>

Hi,

Just read the posts here about orthogonal regression....

I need to perform this in order to obtain the slope for use in a device calibration study.

It has been suggested that I use PROC CALLIS, but I don't really understand the methodology. The PROC PRINCOMP code and output looks easier to understand, however I don't know how to obtain the slope from this, and don't have access to the book mentioned by Paige in the previous post.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks, Susi