Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:51:51 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         SESUG INFORMATION <sesuginc@UGA.EDU>
Subject:      SESUG Corporate Sponsorship

The SouthEast SAS User Group (SESUG) is pleased to announce that there are different types of sponsorship opportunities available for companies wishing to participate in our "Corporate Sponsorship Program". This eight-year-old program provides an excellent opportunity for you to promote your company to hundreds of SAS Technology professionals.

Our program has been designed to insure that your company has maximum exposure and that you will have a lasting impact on our attendees.

For more information go to:

http://www.sesug.org

and click on "Sponsors". Review the online sponsorship/exhibitor kit and we look forward to hearing from you.