Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 23 May 2004 18:54:58 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jim Throckmorton <jamest43@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Scissor-tailed Flycatcher

This afternoon, Sunday May 23 at about 5 pm, I observed the Scissor-tailed Flycatcher at the previously described spot, in the power line cut on the north side of King Mill Road just East of GA 42 near McDonough. In the 10 or so minutes I observed, I saw only one bird on and around the wires for the power pole.

Also heard Northern Bobwhite and Eastern Meadowlark.

Jim Throckmorton Sandy Springs, Fulton County, GA