Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 May 2004 11:06:37 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Schmalz/Buckley <jbgs@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Scissor-tailed Flycatcher

Hi All,

Jim Buckley and I went down this morning at 8:30 AM to see the Scissor-tailed Flycatcher in McDonough. One bird was there at the power line cut on one of the support lines to the power pole on the left side of the road. We watched it for 15 minutes while it sallied out and caught insects.

Directions again: I-75 south from Atlanta, exit 216, turn east on GA 155. Continue to GA 42 turn right, then left on King's Mill Road. The power line cut is about one half mile down the road and there is a dirt pull off on the right. The bird has been seen across the road from the pull off.

Later,

Georgann

Georgann Schmalz

Atlanta GA, DeKalb Co.