Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 6 May 2004 12:47:06 EDT
Sender:   Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Vicki DeLoach <VLDELOACH@AOL.COM>
Subject:   Male rose-breasted grosbeak

What a great surprise to have a male ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK looking at me when I pulled back the blinds a few minutes ago at our third-floor balcony! I've lamented that we always see females. It may also be the first grosbeak we've ever seen in May - I didn't expect to see any more grosbeaks until October. Finally have some photos of a male for my photo collection.

Vicki DeLoach NE Cobb/Sweat Mtn.