Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 26 May 2004 21:37:00 -0400
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Raynald Levesque <rlevesque@videotron.ca>
Subject:   Re: Converting lower case to upper case in variable and/or value labels

Hi Staffan

Indeed, see file# 6 of http://pages.infinit.net/rlevesqu/SampleScripts.htm#Labels

Regards

Raynald Levesque rlevesque@videotron.ca Visit my SPSS site: http://pages.infinit.net/rlevesqu/

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of Staffan Lindberg Sent: May 26, 2004 3:51 AM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Converting lower case to upper case in variable and/or value labels

Dear list!

I seem to remember that some time ago there was a syntax for converting variable- and value labels from lower case to upper. I've looked on Ray's site but is unable to find it. Can anyone enlighten me?

best

Staffan Lindberg National Institute of Public Health Sweden