Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 7 May 2004 09:46:39 -0400
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Hector Maletta <hmaletta@fibertel.com.ar>
Subject:   Re: please unsribe me
Comments:   To: 'MichaŽl Chetboun' <mchetboun@telebec.com>

Many people have recently written to this list asking to be unsubscribed. They failed, because they are writing to us, the list members, not to the list server. List members may leave the list at any time by sending a "SIGNOFF SPSSX-L" command to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU. Just those words in the body of an otherwise blank message. I think UNSUBSCRIBE is also acceptable instead of SIGNOFF. This would save them the frustration of remaining in the list against their wishes, and would spare us the noise these messages represent for the rest of us.

Hector Maletta