Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 13 May 2004 15:55:07 GMT
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Andrew H. Karp" <sfbay0001@AOL.COMNOPE>
Subject:   SUGI 29 Tutorial Available for Free Download

Hello everyone...

A copy of my presentation, Steps to Success with PROC MEANS, which I presented in the SUGI 29 Tutorials Section, is now available for free download from www.SierraInformation.com . Just click on the "Past Presentations" link on the left hand side of the home page. You can download just a PDF of the presentation, or you can download a ZIP file with the presentation, data sets, sample code, etc.

I hope this information is useful to others in the SAS Software user community. My site offers several of my other user group presentations for free download, so help yourself!

Thanks!

Andrew H. Karp SAS Certified Professional, Version 8 Sierra Information Services, Inc. 19229 Sonoma Hwy. Sonoma, CA 95476 USA 707/996-7380 SierraInfo@AOL.COM http://www.SierraInformation.com