Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 May 2004 19:48:44 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         manon girard <mansof@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Comparing intraclass correlations

Hi,

I want to compare intraclass correlations for a twin study. My measure is the children's weight (in kg) for monozygotic twins (MZ) and for dyzygotic twins (DZ). I want to test the difference between the 2 intraclass correlations:

H0 : ICC (MZ) = ICC (DZ) HA: not equal

Weights are measured independantly for twin no 1 and for twin no 2, among the MZ and the DZ.

I did not find any formula to do it and no SAS program to do it. How can I program this into SAS ?

Thanks. Manon Girard