Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2004, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 May 2004 00:40:20 +0200
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jim Groeneveld <jim.groeneveld@VITATRON.COM>
Subject:      Sending email from and to SUGI-mail account

Hi friends,

I just tested sending email from my SUGI account (jgroeneveld@mail.sugi29.confnav.com) to my home one again and now it worked! So the accounts are reachable from and to outside. But a testmail to SAS-L failed as I am not subscribed with that account.

Regards from an overwhelming impressive conference - Jim.