Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 13:28:56 -0700
Reply-To: Lou Schwarz <boxjenkins@HOTMAIL.COM>
Sender: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From: Lou Schwarz <boxjenkins@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: SAS Contract Position - DC area (MD)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
SAS Programmer (1099 contractor)
Large government agency requires an experienced contract SAS
programmer to join their production group and be responsible for the
execution and trouble shooting of existing SAS applications, and data
The work requires large scale batch data processing of economic and
data in a UNIX environment. The ideal candidate will possess SAS
expertise, a strong systems background, and good communication skills.
A background in labor economics or experience with BLS data is
helpful, but not required.
· Several years of experience with UNIX required (i.e., Solaris)
· 5+ years of programming experience in Base SAS (i.e., data step
programming, and SAS Macro Language).
· Experience in utilizing Korn Shells and Cron Daemons required.
· Experience in production systems activities is required.
· Experience in systems auditing and QA highly desirable.
· Strong analytical aptitude.
Please send resume and rate requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Must be a U.S. citizen or green card holder.
Local candidates preferred.