Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:48:45 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Adam Olszˇwka <adamolszowka@hotmail.com>
Subject:      sample with given criteria

Hi everybody,

I've got dataset with 10000 cases. Variables are: sex (codes:1,2) and education (codes:1,2,3,4). I'm looking for syntax that would draw 100 cases sample but with given criteria. Let's say: sex=1 - 20 sex=2 - 80 and education=1 - 20 education=2 - 30 education=3 - 10 education=4 - 40. Any ideas how to do it or where I should look for it?

Thanks in advance,

Adam Olszowka