Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 3 Jun 2004 14:48:34 -0000
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Bianca Eskelson <bianca@ESKELSON.DE>
Subject:   restriction for number of matrix elements
Comments:   To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.VT.EDU

Hi everyone out there!

I am working with PROC IML and have to calculate with matrices having two columns containing about a million rows. This does not work, because the number of matrix elements seems so large!

Do I have any chance to increase the possible number of matrix elements?

Any suggestions where I can find the restrictions and could possibly change them?

Bianca