Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:52:51 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Duck-Hye Yang <dyang@CHAPINHALL.ORG>
Subject:      Unix help: How to hold a SAS run subsequent to run of another
              application inside SAS
Comments: To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.VT.EDU

Hello, I am Unix user. I tried to run an application inside SAS. I need to use the output from the application in a subsequent SAS run. I need to hold the subsequent SAS run until runing the application is done. The problem is that when I tried to run together, the subsequent SAS program always picked up incomplete output. It seems like two applications are running simulatenously.

How I can hold SAS run?

Thanks.