Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:18:57 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Ira Roberts <ir10@MAIL.COM>
Subject:   Proc CATMOD, continued (while waiting for the release of the list)

Hello everybody,

actually, I need to re-phrase the original question now: is my model correct?

Thanks in advance for your help, IRa

3 groups (S=3) dichotomous repsonse (c=2) t=12: 6 treatments (mistake in the original post) and 2 timepoints r=2^(6*2)=4096 response profiles

STRUCTURE OF THE TABLE trtA trtB trtC trtD trtE trtF pre post pre post pre post pre post pre post pre post NSubj N N N A A N A A N N N N number ... ... ... (4096 response profiles)

proc catmod; weight NSubj; model preA*postA *preB*postB *preC*postC *preD*postD *preE*postE *preF*postF = _response_ /oneway; repeated treat 5, time 2 /_response_= treat|time; run;