Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:29:54 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Fehd, Ronald J. (PHPPO)" <RJF2@CDC.GOV>
Subject:   Re: OT: ASCII code inventor dies

<clears throat> A-Him? ... perhaps I mean: A-Her?

seems to me I have seen Admiral Grace Hopper associated with some of those assertions. http://www.wic.org/bio/ghopper.htm Mother of the Computer http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/0,,sid9_gci213732,00.html ... is generally credited with developments that led to COBOL,

Ron Fehd the C.S. his/herstory maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2@cdc.gov