Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:06:35 +0200
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   megalotto44@TELSTRA.COM
Subject:   AWARD NOTIFICATION
Comments:   To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.VT.EDU

FROM: THE DESK OF THE LOTTO CHANCELLOR, INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT, REF: KIY/47560460037/02. BATCH: 24/23519/YHI

ATTENTION:

RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 29-7-2004 of winners of the REAL EXCHANGE LOTTO PROMO ,THE GLOBAL MEGA LOTTERY INT. , PROGRAMS AMSTERDAM held on 30th April,2004 through computer ballot system Your company/You email,is attached to ticket number 023-5876-790-279, with serial number 3673-10 drew the lucky numbers 43-14-42-37-69-25, and consequently won the lottery in the first category

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$800 000:00 in cash credited to file REF:KIY /47560460037/02.

This is from total prize money of US$90,000,000.00 shared among the 25 international winners in this category. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 30,000 names from

Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America, Asia, and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS! Your fund is now deposited with a Finance House insured in your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes US$1.0 Billion Netherlands International Lottery. To begin your claim, please contact our International claim agent; Mr Tony van More email:tonyvanmore101@netscape.net Tel:+31-62-00-79-843 INTERNATIONAL COORDINATOR,

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice. Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 30th June, 2004. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent.Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claim's agent as soon as possible. Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely, Mrs Brigit Willem

THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,GLOBAL MEGA LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification.

THANKS FOR WINNING.