Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2004, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:56:05 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Choate, Paul@DDS" <pchoate@DDS.CA.GOV>
Subject:      Re: results window
Comments: To: kevin <kevin20142000@YAHOO.COM>

Hi Kevin -

The ALTPRINT option routes a copy of your print to a file, but is used at start up. You probably want

dm 'output; file "print.txt" replace' ;

HTH

Paul Choate DDS Data Extraction (916) 654-2160

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of kevin Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 10:23 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: results window

Hello all,

I have 20 prints out in results window, I would like to use some procedure to print to a file, just like using proc greplay for graphs. Any suggestion?

ods listing close; ods rtf file='gout.rtf'; proc greplay igout=work.gseg; replay _all_; run; quit; ods rtf close; ods listing;

Thank you