Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Jul 2004 12:32:50 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         David Fickbohm <DavidF@HOMEGAIN.COM>
Subject:      User Profile

People, Studpid question time. Each time I launch SAS I get the message SAS User Profile not found, Work profile will be used. My question is what would a SAS User profile and how would I create one? Thanks Dave

Dave Fickbohm Data Mining Analyst Homegain+ 2450 45th St. Emeryville, CA, 94608 Phone 510 655 0800 ext 4151