Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:02:35 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Choate, Paul@DDS" <pchoate@DDS.CA.GOV>
Subject:      Installing SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office

Dear SAS aficionados -   I'm looking through my SAS 9.1.2 installation kit, the online doc, support.sas.com papers, etc. but I don't see how to install the SAS® Add-In for Microsoft Office.   When I look at the "Com Add-Ins Available" dialogue in Excel I don't see any apps listed.    How do I get this started? There seem to be requirements of Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1+ and SAS BI Server. Is the SAS BI Server not in the "Server Media"? How can I tell if .NET Framework is installed?   Many thanks in advance -   Paul Choate DDS Data Extraction (916) 654-2160