Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:41:49 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Paul M. Dorfman" <sashole@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: ODS and table width
Comments: To: Igor Kurbeko <ikurbeko@ATHEROGENICS.COM>

Igor,

You could add a BY-variable to the file (through a view for efficiency sake), whose number of distinct values YOU control, then add the corresponding BY statement to the proc. You can then combine NOBYLINE with #BYVALn, say,

ods noptitle ; option nobyline ; title 'Slide #byval1' ;

Proc freq...

or just clear the title to kill the bylines altogether if the beautification is of no concern.

Kind regards, ---------------- Paul M. Dorfman Jacksonville, FL ----------------