Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:38:29 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Nick ." <ni14@MAIL.COM>
Subject:      Behavioral Modeling

Hello everyone, I need help with the concept of Behavioral Modeling (be it logistic regression, etc.) and what are its fundamental concepts. Someone tells me this type of modeling involves observation and performance windows and I have no idea what this stuff is. Could someone please explain these concepts to me and how would one set up the target variable (left hand side 0s and 1s) in terms of the observation and performance windows. Any references so I can read up on this modeling is also appreciated. NICK -- ___________________________________________________________ Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm