Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 04:03:13 -0400
Reply-To: Bryan Mackie <bryan@FFORDE-MANAGEMENT.COM>
Sender: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From: Bryan Mackie <bryan@FFORDE-MANAGEMENT.COM>
Subject: New Job - SAS Programmer for Switzerland (Europe)
Senior Statistical Programmer:
1. Lead the programming activities for a trial, early phase project,
indication, or publication activities; lead a complex/large project under
supervision of a Program Statistician / Group Head.
2. Maintain efficient interfaces with internal and external customers with
support of SR management and the Program Statistician.
3. Develop resource plans as required with support of the Group Head.
4. Develop and comply with project / study standards and specifications
following internal guidelines.
5. Make certain that documents and specifications are consistent and
comply with company standards by providing input into study protocol, CRF
and data structures tables, listings and figures for phase I-IV clinical
trials and submission activities.
6. Program, according to specifications, analysis datasets, pooled
datasets, listings, tables, and figures for phase I-IV clinical trials and
for SCS and SCE with high quality and within milestones.
7. In consultation with the statistician, develop specifications for
analysis datasets, pooled datasets, and listings.
8. Support quality control and quality audit of deliverables.
9. Maintain records for all assigned projects and archiving of trial /
project analysis and associated documentation.
10. Participate in the selection of CROs and supervise the SR trial
activities of the CROs.
11. Provide input on process improvement initiatives and participate in
non-clinical project activities.
34 Third Avenue
t: +44 (0)1273 722366
f: +44 (0)1273 325350