Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 18 Jul 2004 04:33:13 +0200
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         ashleycoleman012001 <ashleycoleman012001@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      NOTIFICATION
Comments: To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.VT.EDU

Having obtained your contact from the internet that you have been doing several transaction in good trust, coupled with my deep interest to invest in your country, I decided to contact and solicit your mutual assistance at all cost. I am Mr. Ashley Coleman,Branch Manager, Westpac Banking Corporation London. On January 6th 1999, one Mr. Mohamed Kamal Yasser , an Egyptian National,a consultant/contractor with Gardiner & Theobald,a leading firm of project and cost management consultants, made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit, valued at #19,500.00 (Nineteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) for twelve calender months in my Bank Branch. Upon Maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers (Gardiner & Theobald) that Mr. Mohamed Kamal Yasser died from air disaster in October 31st, 1999. On further investigation, it was discovered that he died without making a WILL (En-state) and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. On further investigations, it was discovered that Late Mr Mohamed Kamal Yasser did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paper work here at the Bank. The total sum, #19,500,000.00 is still in my bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. In accordance with the Banking Federal Laws and constitution, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody applies as the next of Kin to claim the funds. Consequently, I shall present you as a foreign partner to stand in as the next of kin to late Mr. Mohamed Kamal Yasser so that you and I can benefit from the fruits of this old man's labour to enhance humanitarian Organisation Worldwide. Upon acceptance of this proposal, I shall send to you either by fax or email a scanned copy of the Westpac Banking Corporation "Next of Kin Payment Application Form" as well as detailed information on how this deal would be transacted. We shall employ the services of a solicitor for the drafting of the LAST WILL & TESTAMENT of Late Mr. Mohamed Kamal Yasser and to obtain all other relevant papers in your name for the necessary documentation for payment approval in my bank headquarters in your favour. The money will be shared in the ratio: Sixty percent for me, thirty five percent for you and five percent for any arising contigencies during the course of this transaction. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law as I will use my position as the Bank's Branch Manager to secure approvals and guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. It will take only 7-10 working days to conclude this transaction. Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is required. If this interest you, please reply me immediately via the private email address below and please include your private phone number for voice contact and fax number so that I can provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. email: ashelycoleman05@freezone.co.uk Awaiting your urgent reply. Thanks. Best regards, Ashley Coleman

http://www.dadsarmy.se