Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2004, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:10:23 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jack Hamilton <JackHamilton@FIRSTHEALTH.COM>
Subject:      Re: ods html
Comments: To: e2guezel@IU-VANNES.FR

"Joseph Gu?zel" <e2guezel@IU-VANNES.FR> wrote:

>Comment faire pour supprimer le menu contextuel (clic droit) sur les >pages html générée par SAS 8.2??

(How do I suppress the context menu (right click) in HTML pages generated by SAS 8.2?)

C'est impoli, et aussi impossible.

That would be impolite, and also impossible.

The closest you can come is to use JavaScript to turn off right-clicks. See <http://www.webreference.com/dhtml/diner/contextmenu/5.html> for one way to do it. It discusses Internet Explorer and Netscape, but the same techniques might work for other browsers.

Remember, though, that most browsers allow the user to turn off JavaScript, so your efforts would be for nothing. Why do you want to do this, anyway?

There's a length limit on the amount of text you can put in the HEADTEXT= option of the ODS HTML statement, and the code in the article above is larger than that limit, so you would have to insert it using the data step, or using a custom ODS template.

-- JackHamilton@FirstHealth.com Manager, Technical Development Metrics Department, First Health West Sacramento, California USA