Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2004)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:47:26 -0500
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Yanlong Sun <Yanlong.Sun@uth.tmc.edu>
Subject:   A syntax question

Hi, Could anybody tell me what I did wrong in the following code? --------------- loop i=2 to 3. QUICK CLUSTER response /MISSING=LISTWISE /CRITERIA= CLUSTER(i) /METHOD=KMEANS(NOUPDATE) /PRINT ANOVA. end loop. ---------------- When running it in the Syntax Editor (SPSS release 10), I always got the message:

>Error # 4095. Command name: QUICK CLUSTER >The transformations program contains an unclosed LOOP, DO IF, or complex >file structure. Use the level-of-control shown to the left of the SPSS >commands to determine the range of LOOPs and DO IFs. >This command not executed.

Thank you all!

Yanlong