Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2004, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:07:12 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Srinivas Reddy <reddy.srinivas@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      how can I freeze my table headers while I scroll the page?

Hello, Iam pretty new to this group. I am working on AIX system and use sas 8.2. I generate all of my html reports using SAS ODS. Most of my reports have results of the size of 100+ rows and 10+ columns.

The Issue i have right now is , when i scoll the page, iam not going to see table headers and it becomes difficult to identify which column value corresponds to what.

I searched on Google and all i could find was this link in sas technical faq :

http://support.sas.com/faq/040/FAQ04035.html

Can anybody help me with this ?

I would like to freeze my table headers while I scroll the page?

Remember that i am using SAS 8.2.

Thanks for any help in Advance.

-Reddy