Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2004)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:25:02 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         DeeAnne Meliopoulos <barred_owl@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Vultures

Yesterday at around 3:20 pm I saw 8 vultures high overhead. They were so far up they were barely more than specks. I know there's a way to tell whether they are black or turkey by their flight, but I can't tell. Their wings were completely motionless, though. Pretty nice.

DeeAnne Meliopoulos UGA, Athens